Reviews in INDIAN REVIEW OF BOOKS And THE BOOK REVIEW New Delhi :
- TWO MAHABHARATA THEMES pg 25-27, Review of 1) THE CULT OF DRAUPADI: Mythologies from Gingee to Kurukshetra ( vol.1) by Alf Hiltebeitel 2) THUS SPAKE BHISHMA By MM Thakur both by Motilal Banarasidas
- No godsend this, pg 12-13 Review of The Voice Of Krishna by Mathuram Bhoothalingam, Krishna Literary Trust, 16 Dec 1994 -15 Jan 1995
- THE BOOK REVIEW vol IX. No.5 March-April, 1985 ‘RAMAYANA ANALYSED’ pg 16-19 a review on ‘Righteous Rama:’ The Evolution of Epic by J.LBROCKINGTON Oxford University Press.
- THE BOOK REVIEW Vol VI No 3 January 1982 Special! WORLD BOOK FAIR ISSUE; ‘BIASED INTERPRETATION’ pg 165-169, a review on The Bhagvad Gita by NITYA CHAITANYA YATI
- THE BOOK REVIEW Vol VI No 1 July/Aug 1981 ‘The Harappan Culture & Rigvedic Aryans ‘ pg 5-16, a review on The problem of Aryan origens from an Indian point of view’ by K.D Sethna.
- THE BOOK REVIEW Vol No 5 march/april 1981 “Mahabharata Transcreated” pg 37-42, a review on the Mahabharata of Vyasa condensed from Sanskrit & translated from English by P.Lal Writers Workshop Kolkata